Skip to content

Yesterday evening

September 29, 2011

On top of the laundry is some new fabric I washed yesterday.   It is destined to make a pillowcase or two.

 


 

I managed to get the sewing machine out yesterday and make a couple of bags.   The first is a laundry bag which gave me practice with some parachute nylon that someone gave me.

 

The second is another type of experiment – a bag for my homemade bread which needs to be kept covered but in something breathable.  I used two cheap tea towels for the bag part, and cotton twill tape for the drawstring.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: